DFW Rocks Social Media Conference – REGISTER NOW
Register EARLY for the DFW Rocks Social Media Day 3rd Annual Conference and be the first to ensure you get a seat! Early Registration $150. Register NOW!
DFW are you ready to ROCK Social Media Day?
The planning for the 3rd Annual DFW Rocks Social Media Day Conference is almost complete and EARLY tickets are NOW available for purchase. The conference will be two days.
- Sunday, June 29th, we will feature 16 Break-Out Sessions, a special 12 presentation “Rock Your Social Media” track emceed by Tim Gillette and Industry Experts, the Case Study Q & A Panel designed to help attendees understand how they can impact their business with small tweaks in their online marketing strategy, and closing out the day with a Keynote Presentation by Shelly Kramer “Social Media or Content Strategy? Not What You Need. Not By a Long Shot“. Read Session Descriptions
- Monday, June 30th, we will feature information packed presentations, special keynotes – Amy Howell “Telling Your Story Online: How Social Media Has Changed News & PR” and Neal Schaffer “Maximizing Google+ for Your Business“, ending the day with the every popular Social Media Q & A Expert Panel, plus an After-Event Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup. Read Presentation Descriptions
Are you ready to be a Social Media POWERHOUSE? This conference will provide you with ROCK solid information and tips.
DATES: Sunday, June 29th and Monday, June 30th (Social Media Day)
- Registration / Vendor Expo 9:00 am
- Welcome 9:45 am
- Sessions / Presentations Begin 10:00 am
- Speaker-Author Book Signing 2:30 pm (June 29th)
- Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup 4:30 to 6:30 pm (June 30th. The Social House in Addison. Cash Bar.)
Addison Conference Center, 15650 Addison Rd, Addison, Texas, TX 75001. (972) 450-6241 (Located off the North Dallas Tollway & Beltline Road)
Lori Barber | Tony Cecala | Tonya Cauduro | Melissa Cowser | Lissa Duty | Elysa Ellis | Patty Farmer | Tim Gillette | Susan Hamilton | Amy Howell | Stephanie Inge | David Kirkpatrick | Jeff Klein | Jerome Knyszewski | Shelly Kramer | Steve Kuntz | Gary A Leland | Neil Lemons | Dean Lindsay | Rani Monson | Robin Moss | John Nosal | Ana Lucia Novak | Mason Pelt | Sandra Dee Robinson | Jessica Rector | Aida Rojas | Cynthia Sanchez | Neal Schaffer | Brian Keith Sullivan | Terry Sullivan | Eric T. Tung | A.J. Wood | Joe Youngblood | Mark Zamora (+1 More!) Meet the Speakers
REGISTRATION for a Two-Day Conference Ticket:
EARLY Registration $150 (Ends April 30)
Regular Registration $200 (Begins May 1)
This conference will give Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Professionals the information, education and resources they need to effectively manage their Social Media Accounts and Social Media Campaigns. (Or, if they hire someone to do it for them, they’ll know what they want and if they are getting the results they are paying for.)
This is the RIGHT conference for YOU at the RIGHT price! That is my PROMISE, FOCUS and MISSION!
Lissa is my go-to girl for all things in the Twitter-sphere! She and her colleagues that are part of the DFW Rocks Social Media Day are always a great source for keeping up-to-date on an ever-changing business. I will be there again to see what’s new! ~Carolyn Clark, Rising Point Solutions
Didn’t attend last year, but want to get an idea of what this conference is about?
Tour the 2013 Conference Highlights – June 29th and June 30th. Email Info@DFWRocksSocialMedia.com or complete the Contact form if you have any questions. Contacting me implies NO commitment – just gets your questions answered!
#DFWSMDay2012 was so educational and fun! The friendships & tips continue to grow from this single event — I can say, our business has grown by OVER 15% from this WONDERFUL Event. I attended #DFWRocks2013 too and Lissa pulled off another awesome Social Media Day celebration. Make sure you set aside June 30th every year for DFW Rocks Social Media Day as I have! ~ Tonie Boaman, DashNotary
I attended the DFW Rocks Social Media 2012 and 2013. All the speakers were very informative and I walked away with very valuable information and tips on different social media plattforms. This is one conference you need to mark on your calendar every year. Whether you are new or seasoned in social media, you will walk away with helpful tips from individuals who are the best in their fields of social media. ~ Nikki Bassham
Ticket Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Contact the organizer for questions or concerns prior to registering for the event. Speakers, presentation descriptions and session times are subject to change.
By purchasing this ticket you agree to the following: In the event that DFW Rocks Social Media Conference cancellation occurs, you will be eligible for a refund of the price paid for your ticket. The ticket price refund represents your sole remedy for any losses you might incur as a result of cancellation. You agree that your likeness can be used in event promotion, at future events and shared on the internet.